Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name and I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My amazing fiance JP as well as my happiest Dad Henry are also part of our families. Many people are familiar with me from my Instagram @annephung. I record my personal life: the highs, the lows and everything throughout. In 1990 I emigrated to America with my brothers and parents after I reached one-and-half. If it wasn't for my parents' passion for perseverance and sacrifice it is likely that I would not share my journey. To give them a chance at a more lucrative future, my focus was on achieving success and put in the effort to attain it. My life was set out for me to pursue a degree, obtain a job in a corporation to marry, then purchase homes. Although I was convinced that this was what defines successful, my life was not following the strategies. My corporate job in 2013 was something I dreaded. Status and money didn't bring me happiness. It was like I was just wasting my existence to get a pay check. While I was looking for a different career option and discovered I was passionate about fitness. I also enjoyed socializing and helping others. In 2014 I started my small business and this next year I'll celebrating my 7th anniversary. Being an Asian female in this industry there are a few of us. Within the field of coaching, I want to make a difference by delivering high-quality instruction to assist others in becoming healthier and happier. Also, I want to inspire others to pursue their goals and dreams to accomplish whatever they want to achieve. As my career was taking off, I was struck by the most devastating loss in my life to date- the passing of my Mom. Her battle for 8 years with scleroderma has come to an end and she lies in Heaven. Her memory will always remain with me in my heart as well as my mind. Although you may not be able to see the signs at first, God can be a bit elusive in giving us exactly what we require. The loss of my mother has changed my life in a profound way and I am convinced that she offered me a second chance in life. In the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. The time was right for her to go on into her new chapter, and for me to have the chance to live a fulfilling and meaningful life. Now into my 30's I'm awake and conscious I truly feel that I am living now instead of merely living like the way I did in my former. My personal life experiences are revealed to you so you can hear from me about the world my personal experiences and thoughts. This will help you know you're not alone. You are capable of anything if you put your heart into it. Therapy is normal and necessary. Health is the greatest asset. In the end, death is all we have in life I would like you to have fun in living your life to the fullest and leave with no regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ryan-Charles

Miranda-Hart